- All registered and verified members for Lily's Homemade ("The Management") are entitled to membership program benefits, w.e.f 8/8/2022.
- Every 1 store credit is equivalent to One Ringgit Malaysia (RM1.00). The rate may be subjected to change due to unforeseen economic circumstances.
- Store credit can be accumulated (validity up to 1 year) or redeemable during the next purchase.
- The store credit is strictly not exchangable for cash and is non-refundable/ non-transferable.
- Any store credit which is not used by the account holder within 12 months from the date of issue will automatically expire and be deducted from the account. In the event of any discrepancies, the records from The Management as to the account holder’s balance of store credit will be final and binding.
- The manner and number of ways in which store credit may be earned shall be determined by The Management from time to time at its absolute discretion.
- Member(s) can choose to leave the Program at any time. By leaving the Program, member(s) waive the right to any store credit that has already accrued or issued.
- All decisions by The Management are final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence or claims shall be entertained.
- The Management reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
Lily's Membership Program - Terms & Conditions
← Older post Newer post →